Spring Yellows

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 8

Hello My Loves,

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog post. I had a fantastic time in Spain and Portugal, but I am happy to be back home and back to work :). Today I wanted to post about this simple casual chic outfit that I wore for a day out in the city. I love wearing bright colors for summer and spring and yellow pretty much tops my list for these seasons.

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 13

The yellow top I am wearing in these pictures is from Zara. It’s technically a crop top and you can pair it with jeans or shorts without revealing too much. The frills on the front look chic and the loose fit makes it suit any body type. I am carrying a simple brown tote from Michael Kors to complete this look.

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 1

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 3

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 9Since I wore this outfit when walking across Quebec City I wanted to be comfortable and decided to pair it with simple golden flats. They were really comfy and matched well with the yellow top. I love the back of this top as well, isn’t it really pretty.

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 7

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 10

The earrings and bracelet I am wearing here are from Rocksbox. I absolutely loved this bracelet and styled it with a lot of my outfits. Its super classy and chic 🙂

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 5

Yellow Top Blue Jeans 11

Have a great weekend.

Thanks,

Ankita

Shop Here:

• Jeans: Abecrombie and Fitch
  • Top: Zara (Love this one here)
  • Bracelet: Rocksbox
  • Earrings: Rocksbox
  • Bag: Michael Kors (Love this color)

14 thoughts on “Spring Yellows

1. Swati Dixit says:

Such a pretty place and that top is perfect on you Ankita! Loveeee the color, it instantly brightens up every thing around isn’t it? So glad to hear that you had a great trip to Spain! 😀

• ankitamiharia says:

Thanks babe. I loved this place too and the top. Btw, love your article on the gushing bride. So well written and great pictures 🙂

2. KaSonndra says:

This outfit is gorgeous and makes you look fabulous. Surprisingly, I too am enjoying the golden hues of spring this year. And since I’m a passionate black outfit lover then that’s saying a lot. LoL I’m glad to hear your Spain/Portugal trip went so well and hope that we get to see more pictures very soon.

Hugs
    KaSonndra

• ankitamiharia says:

Thank you so much hun for the compliments. I loved your cinco de mayo outfit. Colors are perfect for spring. Will totally post my trip pictures soon 🙂

• ankitamiharia says:

Thanks babe. Glad you liked the outfit. I love wearing yellow, agreed its a very happy color and pumps me up immediately :). I loved the maxi you styled on your blog lately as well 😀

• ankitamiharia says:

Thanks babe. Its one of my fav colors. I love the off shoulder top you are wearing in one of your blog posts as well 🙂

• ankitamiharia says:

Thanks babe. Agreed. The color and style go perfectly together. Thanks for the kind words and have a great day 🙂