- 2 Cups of Portobello Mushrooms
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Spoons Corn Flour
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
1. Wash the portobello mushrooms with cold water and dry them on a paper napkin once washed. Cut them into smaller pieces.
2. In a bowl mix a cup of all purpose flour, 2 spoons corn flour, salt, pepper, 1 spoon ginger garlic paste.
3. Add water to make it into a paste.
4. Dip the mushrooms into the mixture and mix well.
5. Heat a pan with oil to deep fry the dipped mushrooms. Once fried remove them onto a paper napkin (to soak the excess oil).
6. Meanwhile chop 1 onion, 1 bell pepper, 1 stack of spring onions and 2 green chillies and keep aside.
7. Now heat 2 spoons of olive oil into a pan. Add in the onions and fry them for some time.
8. Now add the bell pepper and the chillies.
9. Now add some salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste, 4 spoons of hot sauce and 2 spoons of ketchup. Let it cook.
10. Mix the gravy with the fried mushrooms and top it with some fresh spring onions.
Hope you enjoy eating it. Let me know how it turns out in the comments section below.