“Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, that’s why we have fathers”
Father’s day is almost around the corner and I’ll be honest, choosing gifts for men is no cake walk. So I’ve put together this gift guide which will help all of you out there to choose the perfect gift for the men in your life. Happy fathers day in advance to all you wonderful dads out there.
1. Self Chilling Whiskey Glass – Useful and innovative ($50).
2. Movado Black PVD Finish Men’s Watch – For the classic Dad ($1395).
3. Art of Shaving Travel Sandalwood Travel Kit – Because everyone needs to shave and the sandalwood smells amazing ($120).
4. Lacoste Cap – A simple and easy gift all men are bound to like ($32).
5. Coach Men’s Wallet – Time to payback for all those expensive bags your dad/ hubby brought you ($125).
6. Burberry Heritage Cashmere Scarf – I gifted something similar to my dad last Christmas and he loved it. He’s been using it for all his winter trips. This gift is a total win ($450).
7. Oakley Polarized Sunglasses – For the sporty dad ($230).
8. Fitbit Wireless Activity Tracker – Not only does this motivate you to be more active, it even tracks your sleep cycle and you can integrate it with a lot of other fitness apps ($128).
9. NorthFace Basecamp Duffel Gym Bag – This is a steal. Very useful as a weekend getaway bag or a gym bag ($135).
10. Blue De Chanel Men’s Perfume – Chanel is always my top notch choice while buying perfumes and this particular one is liked by all men ($70).